CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and Healthcare Provider
From assessing needs and making decisions to providing care, this professional-level certification program teaches the skills required for your job through discussion, video, and hands-on training based on real-life rescue scenarios. Course covers adults, children and infants and includes free online refreshers. Instructor-led and blended learning options available.
Upon successful completion of the course, learners will receive a 2 year "CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers” digital certificate. CPR Pro is valid for one year for all lifeguards as required by the health department.
- CPR/AED For the Professional Rescuer & Health Care Providers, Full Course:
- $95.00 for Members; $143.00 Non-Members (without Oxygen)
- $130.00 for Members; $195.00 Non-Members (with Oxygen)
- CPR/AED For the Professional Rescuer & Health Care Providers, Re-Certification Course:
- $70.00 for Members; $140.00 Non-Members (without Oxygen)
- $105.00 for Members; $160.00 Non-Members (with Oxygen)
First Aid Courses
Would you know what to do in a cardiac, breathing or first aid emergency? The right answer could help you save a life. With an emphasis on hands-on learning, our First Aid courses give you the skills to save a life. All first aid courses align with OSHA's Best Practices for Workplace First Aid Training Programs.
Upon successful completion of the course, learners will receive a 2 year "American Red Cross Standard First Aid” digital certificate.
- Standard First Aid, Full Course:
- $60.00 for Members; $120.00 Non-Members
*Course Fees are subject to change. Please check the registration for the most up-to-date information.