It's time for the 2022 Spring Art Auction. All the proceeds from the auction go towards funding arts programming at the Y! There are two ways to participate: purchase something from the Buy It Now table OR bid on an item from our online auction. You can see the online auction items and find the Buy It Now tables at the Hal Welsh East Area Family branch and the Northwest Family branch. The Buy It Now items are available exclusively in branch and will not be available for online purchase. This Art Sale & Auction takes place from Saturday, April 23rd - Sunday, May 1st.
How to participate in the Spring 2022 Art Auction
BUY IT NOW
Buy It Now items are for sale from the time they are placed out until the time they are packed away. No need to bid or wait – Buy it Now! These items are on a separate table labeled “BUY IT NOW” and do not have item numbers or tent cards associated with them. They will have price stickers on them.
How to Purchase a "Buy It Now" Item:
Option 1: Pay online
- Scan the QR code on the table or click the link to go to http://tinyurl.com/ArtForAllYMCA
- Click “MAKE A DONATION”
- Change the donation amount to the amount of the item (or donate more to support the cause!)
- Check the box that says “Please check here if you are paying for an auction item”
- Fill in your information and hit SUBMIT
- Take your item home!
Option 2: Pay at the Front Desk in person using a card on file, cash, or check
- Take your item up to the front desk
- Fill out a donation envelope clearly marked [BRANCH] ART AUCTION.
- Fill in the amount of the item (or donate more to support the cause!)
- If using a card on file, write “CHARGE CARD ON FILE.” Do NOT write cc info on envelope!
- If using cash or check, put cash or check in envelope.
- Take your item home!
ART AUCTION - BID TO WIN
This year, we are introducing a new way to bid on Art Auction items. This silent auction will take place entirely online. Bidding will open on Saturday, April 23rd at 8:00am and will close on Sunday, May 1st at 8:00pm. The person with the highest bid will be notified via the email provided about their win.
Once bidding is closed, the notified winner can pay for their item and then pick it up at the respective branch after May 1st.
View the Auction Items in branch or online. Note: More items will be available to view online as the physical items are split between the Hal Welsh East Area Family branch and the Northwest Family branch. You are able to bid on items from either branch location, but will need to pick up at the location listed unless arrangements are made to transport them by emailing Renee at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Bid on an Art Auction Item
- Scan the QR Code on the table or click the link to visit the Online Art Auction website
- Text YART22 to 76278
- Scroll to the item (or items) you want to bid on
- Click on the button to Create An Account or Sign In if you already have an account
- If creating a new account, fill in your information and add your credit card information
- If signing in to an existing account, please make sure your information is correct
- Fill in your bidding information
- Place Bid $: Fill this out to place a one-time bid at a set price
- Auto Bid $: Don’t want to lose out if someone outbids you? Enter your max bid amount, and Auto Bid will start at the minimum bid amount, and automatically bid up for you in the set bid increments up to your max bid if someone outbids you.
Having Trouble? View the video below to see a step-by-step process of how to use our auction website.